Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Boys

We finally had a cold Texas night before we had turned on the furnace. Look who ended up in bed with us. I guess Palmer was either the toughest or the deepest sleeper.


The biggest Jenga tower ever? Palmer and Matthew think so.




11 comments:

Jess said...

Love your blog Ashley!

Claire Stowell said...

Great blog! Adorable pictures! Thanks for sending it!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

So cute! Love your blog!!!

Jane said...

Cute pictures! Love the blog!

Melanie said...

Your blog is neat! It will be fun to compare notes of life in the fast lane of three boy world!

Palmer Family said...

I am so glad you have decided to do a blog! Cute pics.

Debbie said...

Good for you with the blog. I love Shauna's design and all your posts. You're already up and going! The boys are so sweet here. Aren't they - when they are asleep?

Hope you are feeling better today. Hang in there.

Natalie said...

Darling pictures of the boys! Glad you got it figured out. Tell everyone hello.

Jaynan said...

Fabulous blog! We'll love checking out the excitement at your house. We can't wait to see you all in person later in the month!

The Hall Family said...

Yay! One of my favorite families (that I wish I could see more of!) has a blog! At least now we can see pictures of each other! That baby is growing so fast - and his brothers - don't even get me started! Tomorrow they will be on missions!
Lisa

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

Ashley!!! I found your blog, yay! I cannot believe your little Will is one!! And Matthew is 8 and baptized!!!!!! WOW! now u can go read our blog if you want! so great to find you!!!