Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scrooge and Kirk as Santa?

I'm the room mom for Palmer's class -- so, Kirk had the opportunity to be Santa for the class party. Since Kirk thought that he said "no" about 12 times, he's still not sure how it was that he ended up doing it. He was a good sport however and Palmer thinks dad did Great and was even able to keep it a secret from his class. Will, on the other hand, screamed anytime he saw Santa dad. The party went well and I'm glad it's over.


I was lucky enough to visit Matthew's class party before organizing the party in Palmer's class.

The high school had a Saturday morning event for the kids with a production of Scrooge and a visit with Santa (not the Kirk variety).


Here's the boys with their friends Steele and Mason with the "real" life Scrooge. It was a great play and a lot of fun for mom and the boys.

8 comments:

Jaynan said...

That brother of mine... what a softie! You and those cute boys sure do have him wrapped around your little fingers. Dad as Santa. That'll be a fun memory!

Paige said...

That is so fun! We took the family to see it Friday night. This morning thing looked great!

Palmer Family said...

Good Job Kirk. Maybe he can be our Santa!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Good job Santa! The boys will laugh about that later!

Debbie said...

Super cute. Wasn't it fun? I'm so glad we saw you guy there.

Good to know that about Kirk. Word may get out...

Jill said...

Ashley, I'm glad you found us. It is such a fun way to check in on family.
Merry Christmas.

Jamie said...

Ashley, that's so funny that Will screamed even though his own dad was Santa! : ) I just love your boys, I think they are all so cute!

Jane said...

So fun!!! Glad all went well with the parties!