Ok, ok, ok, so it's a little late. But, better late than never right? Here's a collection of some of our Christmas activities a few weeks ago.
Our friends do an amazing live nativity each Christmas. This year they asked if Ben would play the role of the baby Jesus. His mom and dad had to come along to help him with his lines.
Ben was great -- even though it was quite chilly out!
The whole cast
Christmas eve we again reinacted the nativity with the kids and our friends. Will was a very attentive shepherd.
Will and his friend Macee - the two shepherds
The whole kid version nativity -- Matthew was a very wise man and Palmer was Joseph. Ben again filled the role of the baby Jesus to perfection. Friend Kaitlyn was Mary and Addie was a lovely angel
After the nativity events, we headed over to our friends the Pico's where grandpa Pico read the Night Before Christmas to all of the children
Santa even came!
Christmas eve it started to snow -- IN TEXAS!?!? It snowed all evening . . .
Palmer instructs Will about what that weird white stuff is falling from the sky
Actual snow in Texas - see what it looks like
The next morning the boys woke to a white Christmas morning
Can't have snow without snow angels
It turns out all of that white stuff is cold









8 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas, once you got over the stomach flu! It was fun to see pictures of your cute family. Love you guys!
Sounds like a wonderful holiday. The pictures of the live nativity are awesome!
I love the snow pictures. It just turned cold here but no snow. I can't believe it even stayed on the gound.
Wow I can't believe it snowed in Texas! How fun for you kids to have a white Christmas. I talked to your mom the other day and she said you just put Will in a big boy bed and you have to keep telling him to stay in bed, we are having the same problem here. If you come up with anything that works let me know! That is crazy that you live near the Bachelor!
Fun times for the Rasmussens again! You have such great traditions with friends doen there! I love the live nativity!
Wow. You had a great Christmas! The boys are so cute. I love your family photo! The motorcycle prayer story made me smile. Hope you are all well!
You guys looked so great as Mary and Joseph. Little Ben is darling. We missed you this Christmas!
Great pictures! Ben did a great job as baby Jesus in both pagents--I don't think I heard him mess up once! It was a really great Christmas this year!
Post a Comment