How fun to be surrounded by such a handsome group of young men, Ashley! You are so blessed to have them in your life.Ben was such a good little guy during his blessing! What a QT he is.
Are you sure that's not a picture of Will? It looks just like him.
Ben is such a cute baby! I can't believe how big Will and the other boys are, too. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!
He is another beautiful Rasmussen baby. Too cute!We'll miss you guys when we move!
So sweet! Such cute boys.
What a cutie! I wish we could have been there.
He is so precious! I love seeing you with your boys.
Ashley I love baby ben. I am so happy we were there for this special time in his life. You are an amazing mother and Kirk is the best dad. Precious lil Baby Ben. I am excited to watch him grow.
I love that you have a team of boys!
What a cute baby Ben is, and what adorable little boys you have. Can't wait to see them in June.
He is such an adorable little boy! I am sorry we could not make it! You look fantastic (as always)!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How fun to be surrounded by such a handsome group of young men, Ashley! You are so blessed to have them in your life.
Ben was such a good little guy during his blessing! What a QT he is.
Are you sure that's not a picture of Will? It looks just like him.
Ben is such a cute baby! I can't believe how big Will and the other boys are, too. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!
He is another beautiful Rasmussen baby. Too cute!
We'll miss you guys when we move!
So sweet! Such cute boys.
What a cutie! I wish we could have been there.
He is so precious! I love seeing you with your boys.
Ashley I love baby ben. I am so happy we were there for this special time in his life. You are an amazing mother and Kirk is the best dad. Precious lil Baby Ben. I am excited to watch him grow.
I love that you have a team of boys!
What a cute baby Ben is, and what adorable little boys you have. Can't wait to see them in June.
He is such an adorable little boy! I am sorry we could not make it! You look fantastic (as always)!
Post a Comment