Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swimming, Swimming, and Football

Life's been crazy, it's taken me a while to get a post done. It looks like summer and the Texas heat is here. The boys love swimming. Here are some swimming pictures with the boys and some of their friends.

Ice cream always goes great in the heat. The crowd includes (left to right), Chad (Matthew's friend from school), Palmer, Connor (from across the street), Matthew, and Will swinging.

One, two, three, jump!

Apparently, full scuba gear is necessary to explore the five foot depths of the pool.

Olympic 100 meter freestyle in 2024? Will wore those sporty glasses all day.

Drew (back from the UK!), Palmer, and Jake. The three amigos, three muskateers, or three stooges. You decide.

Palmer, practicing his wicked aerial maneuvers.

Palmer, hanging with the girls. Addie, Katelyn, and Palmer.

Will's a dunking machine. The pool conversation with dad went something like this: "Ball", "Ball", "Ball", "Ball".

FOOTBALL! Palmer played flag football with a bunch of his friends from church. Jake's dad was the coach and Kirk assisted. Here's some pictures from the season.

Touchdown!

Palmer's ready to make his move.

Palmer and Jake with the spoils of victory.

Kirk tells me that he was attempting to breakdown the cover 2 zone defense here for Palmer (#19). I thought it sounded something like "run over there and pull the guy's flag with the ball."

Maybe he listened to dad. It looks like a successful tackle.

11 comments:

Jaynan said...

I'm sure the pool is so refreshing in all that heat! Cute kids as always!

Natalie said...

I am surprised Will wants to wear the goggles. Funny kid. Love the ice cream picture.

Aim said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Palmer's got some serious "moves," both in the pool and on the field!

kako said...

it looked like you siting in air. i don't think his a fish. I think his a shark. Kaytlin

AndersenFamily said...

I hear it is quite hot down there, your pool looks so nice! I am feeling great, but getting BIG! Hope you are doing well.

The Cevallos Family said...

So Cute!! I love seeing your pictures - the boys are so big already!

Jamie said...

fun pictures ashley! your boys sure are active! i hope we can see you soon. i am going to try to come to your house for swimming...is it next thurs? i think so...

Debbie said...

Great pics and what a fun time in the pool! The photo of Palmer in the air is amazing. Great shot!

We're planning to come swimming on Thursday too. I'm glad it worked out that it's this week when we're in town :-)

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I love those goggles!!

Taralee said...

The pool looks so nice and the kids look like it's lots of fun. Wish we could see you more!

Your latest mural looks very impressive!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

I love the picture of will in googles! Great pictures! Hey sign ups for fall football have started, are we signing up?