Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Highlights

I had intentions of posting several blogs with different summer pictures. Now that summer's wrapping up and I haven't done it, I decided to just do one post with a few "highlights" of our adventures.

All of the Palmer cousins at the cabin. There's a lot of boys (and one girl). Getting them to generally sit in one place and look in the same direction turned out to be quite a job.
Medieval Times.

Palmer and Drew playing pool basketball.

Palmer and Jake having fun and staying cool.

Pamer chilling with the ladies.

Will, challenging dad to be captain of the boat.

Palmer skiing.

Matthew skiing.

Riding motorcycles with grandma and grandpa and uncle Bryan.

Lots and lots of ice cream at grandma's house.

Watching fireworks with the Palmer cousins at grandma and grandpa's house.

Disneyland!!

Matthew was picked to train as a Jedi. Here he tests his skills against Darth Maul.

Swimming in the Disney pool with the cousins and uncles.

Me, seven months pregnant -- feeling the heat.

Kirk and the boys spending some quality time with Mickey.

Palmer, cousin Alex, and Matthew.

The boys, their cousins, and uncles trying to cool off.

Too many choices. What to do next?

Will loved It's a Small World. We could only take it a couple of times a day though!

The famous river cruise.

12 comments:

Claire Stowell said...

Did you really come to Disney land and not call us? We see the fireworks from our back porch every night! I am so sad/ When were you here?

Claire

Natalie said...

They is awesome that the boys can waterski!! Are you down to your one week count down till the baby comes? Hope everything goes smoothly!!

Natalie said...

I meant to say "That" is awesome...

Jodi said...

What a fun summer. I don't want it to end. How are you liking your new camera?

Nikole said...

It looks like you had a great summer! It is so fun to see you and your family. Your boys are so cute!

Palmer Family said...

I miss Disneyland!

AndersenFamily said...

It was so fun to see you guys. Glad you made it home without having the baby in Utah! That is great that your baby turned the right way, I am sure hoping mine does the same, I am hopeful she will! You are almost there! Good Luck!!

Debbie said...

What a fun summer. I love Disneyland.

You have to be one of the prettiest pregnant ladies I know! The kids are darling too.

Jamie said...

oh my goodness ash! looks like you guys were so busy having fun this summer! so, isn't baby boy #4 going to be here any day now? i can't remember exactly because i have a dozen friends due with babies in the next month or so! hope all is well.

Jane said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time! You look sooo fabulous, Ashley!

Emily said...

What a fun-filled summer. Should be anyday for the baby to arrive right? I can't wait to see pictures!! I'm doing pretty good. Lauren turned a month old today and my original due date was yesterday. I can't believe it has been a month already that we've had her!!

Taralee said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer!I was glad to see that pool basketball hoop in use. I wish we could see you guys more, the boys would have a great time. Yeah waterskiing...I'm so jealous.