Baby Benjamin "Ben" Miles arrived on Friday, September 4th at 3:20 in the afternoon. Unlike the other 3 kids where the delivery was scheduled, this time around, even though delivery was planned for next Thursday (two weeks before the due date), baby Ben decided he wanted to show up 3 weeks early. He weighed in at 6 lbs, 7 ounces and was 19.25 inches long.

The little angel

Me and Ben

Dad and Ben

Biggest brother Matthew and Ben

I don't want to look. Don't make me look
I still don't want to look. This world is scary

Me and Will, no, I mean Ben

Will LOVES his baabee

Second biggest brother Palmer and Ben

Introducing the boys to Ben

Ok, maybe I'll look just a little bit

Kirk thinks holding the baby is a watch all the football that you want excuse

Will couldn't be prouder of his baabee. He really loves to hold him and point out all of his parts
21 comments:
He is so beautiful Ashley! I want to hold him so bad. It's crazy how old Will looks when he's holding Ben. Can't wait to meet him! How are you doing? You look great!
Ashley he is so stinkin cute! Congratulations. Newborns are the sweetest. It makes me a little baby hungry seeing him. How lucky you are to have 4 healthy beautiful boys!
he is so precious ashley! we can't wait to meet him!
What a precious baby. Congratulations. We are very happy for you.
He's here already!!!! Good size, too, for being 3 weeks early! He is adorable, but then again, we expected no less!!!!! Please let us know when you bless him so that we can be there! Congratulations you guys!
wow! ashley- he is soooo handsome!! congrats! you are the greatest mommy to those 4 LUCKY boys!
Yeah he is actually here! He is adorable and you are looking great. I love that Will is happy about his baby brother, I hope our transition goes as smoothly. I love his name too!
He was just anxious to get here! Congratulations! He looks just precious. The boys look thrilled too.
I love all the cute comments you wrote! He is beautiful and fits right in with the family! Love you guys!
Congratulations! He looks just like a little Rasmussen boy. So cute!
You look wonderful too, Ashley. We're so happy for you all!
What a cute little guy! Those boys seem soooo excited to have a new little brother. We are so glad he is here safely and that all is well. Congratulations!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations! Also Chris said you are the wife of the year for letting Kirk go to the BYU game! Let me know how I can help!
Thanks for posting pictures. He is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Call me if you need ANYTHING!
He was good sized for so 3 weeks early. That's wonderful. I love the photo of Will holding Ben.
congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby boy and I love his name. Can't wait to meet him :) Sign me up for a dinner night too!
Hey! I was so surprised to see you had him while we were gone! Esp because I saw Kirk at the game on SATURDAY! I agree, wife of the year! He is so CUTE! What a way to round out the fam! I would love to bring some dinner over when your help leaves. Take care of yourself!
Congratulations!! Baby Ben is beautiful and I love the name you picked. Another prince for the Rasmussen family ;)
Congrats Ashley and family. I am so happy for you. He is a cutie!!
What great pictures Ashley. It was so strange that I had talked to you the day before and then Brent called and said the baby was born! I was so surprised. But he is so cute and the best part is how healthy he looks. I know you were getting quite miserable so I'm kind of glad he came a little early. He looks like he was ready--I hope you were.
X O X O X O
Congratulations Ashley! He is so cute. I am so happy for you.
I posted a comment on Kirk's Facebook page, but just in case he didn't pass it along...
He's a beautiful baby! We're so glad it all went well, even with an early arrival.
We look forward to meeting him.
Post a Comment