Another Halloween has come and gone and we had a month of celebrations. We started off with decorating pumpkins for family night.
Will-sized pumpkin______________________________________
The annual Kneeland adult party. No one got arrested, trespassed, or threw-up -- although there was a trip to the cemetary, foraging in the shed blindfolded for quarters among various live animals and goop, crossing the pool on a ladder, the eating of things acquired in third world countries, and Kirk's performance as Nacho Libre. I guess it was a success.
__________________________________________
Annual trunk or treat with friends
Will compares his loot with Gavin
Mommy's little pumpkin
Will the dinasaur. He really liked to roar
Ian, Palmer (the Jedi Master), and Jake
Annual trunk or treat with friends
Will compares his loot with Gavin
Mommy's little pumpkin
Will the dinasaur. He really liked to roar
Ian, Palmer (the Jedi Master), and Jake













9 comments:
No one would ever know that the "assistant" just had a baby. You look great...love the blonde hair. Looks like everyone had a great time. Now, what to do with all this candy???
Looks like Halloween in your neck of the woods (wait, are there woods there?) was a blast. The kids were adorable, you looked great, and Kirk...well don't know what to say there. One has to wonder just what kind of parties you have out there.
What?! No Nacho pictures?! Don't worry everyone...I'll post one on my blog...
Cute pictures of everyone. What a fun Halloween and you look awesome for just having a baby. I unfortantely still have 10 pounds to go!!
What a fun Halloween. Your boys look so cute! You really had lots of celebrating this year!
I am laughing so hard at he blonde hair for both of you. I also love how warm it looks, I guess that is what you get in Texas. I hope baby Ben is sleeping better for you!
Looks like you guys had an AWESOME Halloween!
At first I thought you guys were Dee Snider (from Twisted Sister) and Barbie!!!! Ashley, you look cute as a blonde, and Kirk, well, HILARIOUS!
Where is Nacho Librae? That was the best part and the star of the whole night!
Post a Comment